Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Wonderful Husband!


Last Night Jeremy suprised me by cooking dinner! It was so delicious! it was a recipe that I was planning on trying but he beat me to it. I thought I would share the recipe with you. Cick here to try PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES AND SHALLOTS. To be honest the title did not sound southern enough for me to be interested but its a Martha recipe so I thought I would try it. I will have pictures of our dinner at a later date.

More than just share a recipe I wanted to share my heart. I love my husband so much. He is the most wonderful man I think is or ever was.He made this wonderful dinner for me for no reason. Because he wanted to bless me.He went to great trouble to do something so selfless for me. he did it not because he likes cooking or cleaning but because he loves me and wants me to feel loved! I do feel so loved everyday by him. I am overwhelmed with love and joy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DeLena,
Hope you are having a great, relaxing day! Hope you got to sleep in and are perhaps laying around watching movies w/your awsome hubby.
Gotta get back to the laundry.
I love you and Jeremy very much!
Moma