I am totally bragging here but I had the best V-day ever! Jeremy and I have began a tradition of cooking/grilling at home for the occasion. This year he switched it up and tried to throw me off the trail by taking me out to dinner Wednesday evening. That was totally special and sweet. But it didn't stop. He went to the doctor with me on Valentines day- super sweet! Then when we finished early at the doctor he went to TARGET with me even though it wasn't what we had planned. We were able to have lunch together and just a nice day 'piddlin' around.
When I got home he had cleaned! and bought me flowers and was busy preparing a FABULOUS meal. I had told him that I would make dessert and I was planning on making strawberry RHUBARB pie. Well in typical DeLena fashion I made strawberry RUTABEGA pie!(insert laughter here) My husband laughed- becasue I was laughing- and ate a piece anyway! Unbelievable! (Luckily I figured something catastrophic like this might happen so I had a back up dessert plan. So all was not lost.)
It was just a very nice romantic relaxing evening and I wish everyday could be Valentines day. But then it wouldn't be so special.
I will add that I have been shown the error of my ways. I think I take my husband for granted and he continually loves me and shows that to me. I DON'T show him enough, and I don't know why but I'm gonna change that!
Have a great weekend ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment