He was out of town for work for a few days this week and got back home last night. I feel so much better. It's completely ridiculous how incompasitated I feel when we're apart but what can I say I love every minute that we're together. The night times apart are pure TORTURE, an empty bed stinks- its so cold and lonely- and its a different kind of sleep, definatley not as sound. And it sucks worse when you're the one that gets "left" at home because your mind is not occupied with out of the ordinary things (like the spouse's who is out of town). And so I was "left" at home with my thoughts which can be dangerous. I think of all the what if's and things I could have done or shouldn't have done and get nostalgic which makes it WORSE! I would like to say I did better this time than in the past but I still hate it. Gracie, the hyperacitve lab, found TWO roaches by the door on two different evenings- I don't do bugs- but I had to- what is up with that. She missed him too, so much so that she pooped in the house! I know she's two y/o and that's completely uncalled for but what do you do- she was beside herself in agony. I realized while he was gone the harmony that our life is together. How much I truly enjoy doing things with him and for him. Our morning routine for example is nice and cozy and sweet sounding, someone makes lunches while someone else irons the clothes. My morning routine and every day period without him is like "the most annoying sound in the world" from dumb and dumber. Its painful and you just want it to stop.
Baby- You are the biggest blessing God has ever given me and I'm so glad your home baby!. P.S.You can never leave again! just kidding- kind of!
3 comments:
Thanks for stalking our blog! We completely understand the missing each other stuff too!
i'm pretty sure you are the sweetest wife on the planet!!!
I'm right there with you!! You don't want to see me when Jeff is away. :):)
Post a Comment