Jeremy and I "created" 150 extra dollars of monthly income this past weekend by... getting rid of cable (insert tears here) and the hefty gym membership we rarely used. I have been a dave ramsey fan since college and jeremy and i saw him when he came to jax april of '07. during our marriage we have and continue to strive to apply his biblical financial principles to our wallet but its HARD!
its also weird to me how i struggle being "intense" in multiple areas at the same time. i have never been much of a multi tasker but i have noticed that since the recent financial intensity it has been harder for me to focus at work. its not that i am overwhelmed by any means but more like i can only take so much structure. that might not be so surprising but it isn't good, or helpful. and i could do a whole 'nother post about how weird it is to be in a career but not career driven! its like i'm a hypocrite or a slacker or something.
upcoming post on music and memories- be on the lookout!
4 comments:
We. Love. Dave. Ramsey! We are total nerds about it, too.
100% agree with your comments. Miss you tons!
Well, I finally ordered something from Dave Ramsey to help me organize my financial life (which has needed a little help lately). I like reading your blog, it makes me feel connected to you even though I haven't seen you since JANUARY. Please don't forget me... and that I don't live that far from you. And by the way... I have a blog too... you should check it out. La :)
Rock on sistah! We need to have y'all over for supercheap, yet really good homemade pizza for a double date on a dime.
Do y'all Scrabble? Yes, I used it as a verb. It doesn't matter in that game as long as you spell it right.
Post a Comment