Friday, July 11, 2008
major haircut!
So this happened before Christmas and I have been meaning to post about it. So seven months later it comes to be. Here is the before
My my wasn't that the longest hair! How did I ever manage?
During the haricut- that's my sweet friend since the 3rd grade and stylist extrodionare Jessica
We were trying to get it as short as possible while also adhereing to the requirements of locks of love. It got hairy there for a minute. Get it.. hairy!
and after
So why doesn't it ever look that good when I try and fix it!
and here we are, two proud women. I'm proud because my head is about 10 lbs lighter (insert intelligence joke here) and Jess is proud because she finally go to do what she had been dying to do for years- chop off all that hair. And I think Jessica wouldn't mind me adding that she never wears a ball cap to work but came in on that day just to do MY hair (and her mom's but you get the idea) so if you ever see her in person she has uber cute hair too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I didn't know you did that! You had an amazing amount of hair...what a great thing to do! Your short hair is so cute!
holy crap your hair was long.
Too, too cute!!
Post a Comment