Monday, December 14, 2009

If I haven't mentioned it before

this is my favorite book!


I read this book in middle school and it has remained with me to this day. Not the same copy but the story itself and it is never far from my mind. I think that it is especially meaningful to those in the helping field. However I loved it even before I was "in the helping field" so I know its a good book for all. It won a Newberry Medal so someone else besides me thinks its good. Its quick read maybe like a 6th or 8th grade reading level and just over a hundred pages so even the most timid reader could quickly and easily accomplish. Please if you haven't already get your hands on this book- I would give you mine but I'm currently out of stock- I usually get one reread it and pass it on- have I mentioned I like it?
I could tell you more but I don't know how much you would want to know. Some of you might like suspense. You can click on the picture above to link to amazon and scroll down for a review.

Would make a good stocking stuffer!

No comments: