No pressure right. Well this post will not live up to any expecations I promise. If you even have any. I don't. What am I going to say...
Last night while laying in bed I acclamied (don't worry it's PG)
"I could be a Jehovah's Witness" What I meant was who needs holidays when every day is wonderful and a blessing from God. Every day I get another chance to live and love and worship and enjoy. I'm good with that. Every day Jeremy makes me feel special so it really really is okay that we never celebrated Valentines Day for officially the first time in our relationship. A fact which still makes him feel horrible. Which further proves my point.
Also I decided that the hours between 10pm-2am if by some chance I'm awake and not drooling on my pillow already, consistently cause me to reminesce and feel nostalgic. And last night I wondered if that would always be true. And then I was thankful again that I can be nostalgic and cheerful at the same time. I want that always to be true.
No comments:
Post a Comment