Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Where I post 4 months worth. Or Its about to get crazy up in here.

No post since March! It couldn't have been that long ago. My/our life isn't that busy. Really in pondering the reason there have not been more regular posts is that I think whatever transpires in our life falls into one of two categories. One-its either not interesting enough to blog about or Two- its too personal- you know the ooey gooey that you don't want to be vulnerable and expose. I think that for the above reason it is perfect to blog about your kids- they are interesting, at least you as there parent think so and its not your "stuff" your "airing" for all the world. Alas that is my excuse for having a currently boring blog .One day it will be awesome. No day soon though. So in the meantime let me see if I can come up with something interesting.

What you've missed since March:

  • I am now 29 and hubs is 31.
  • I have decided to not call my husband by name or other family members for that matter on my blog. I have decided that I am uber popular and so everyone is reading my blog and THEREFORE I must protect my privacy. So our aliaseses are as followed me- "I" hubby- whatever I feel like at the time, like hubby.
  • Sometimes when I say the word "regularly" I get stuck on the 3rd syllable so it sounds like this "regulerlerlerlerley" There are a few other words in which this happens. However I can't recall them now.
  • My Mom and niece came and visited us in the spring. I took too many pics. The End.
  • We went to Ohio with hubby's family in June for my MIL and her twin's b-day.Have YOU ever been/driven to Ohio? I have twice in my shortish marriage. Be jealous.
  • I am now working a flex schedule at work which means MWF I get off at 3:30. I feel like a human being now. Its awesome.
  • Related to the above bullet I get to carpool with my main squeeze EVERY day. Its awesome. For real. I know some couples would go bananas if they were with their spouse that much but the Lord saw fit that he and I are not those people. And I love it!
  • We went to my college roomie and bff's baby brothers wedding in b'ham (that was a lot of b's). It was so so so so so good to get to spend time with her and her FOO and her hubby and son. Love you Em! And good for Hub's to experience that- they were like my second family in college.
  • We made our annual trip to Chattanooga for the 4th of July. It was nice.
  • OH- Hubs  has been playing a lot of sports. As in 2 softball teams in the Spring added one indoor soccer team in the late spring and now is playing another round of indoor and one softball team isn't over. Wheeeewww! It's awesome though. I love it. It keeps us out of the house and in case you didn't know- he's pretty awesome at sports. So that means most of the time he leaves the games a happy little boy. Which is good for me in the car ride home. Ain't that right wives:)
  • We did some marathon, floor to ceiling, cleaning. The kind where you're sore for days afterwards. It was motivated by the fact that we were going to have some out of town company that wasn't family. It was very much needed. I love a clean house. Why can't I remember that when I try and dirty it up. Sigh.
  • Most recently we went out of town with my dear sweet gal pal to her family roots town of BEatrice Alabama. Where my gal pal goes from being Sarah to SArah.I capitalized the first two letters because that is where the phonetic emphasis is and to get the full experience you must know that we were in BEatrice Alabama and not Beatrice with SArah not Sarah. Where is it you ask. Well its in Monroe County the seat of which is a tiny (but bigger that BEatrice) town called Monroeville. Monroeville is the real life town that Harper Lee based Maycomb on in her famous book. In other news- Harper Lee is related to SArah. Or she is related to her. Get it. Oh yeah and if you ever make it there or probably anywhere in south west central Alabama make sure to ask for Wooder and not Water when you are a thirsty. You'll just have to trust me on this one.
So probably my next post will just be a bunch of picture that you can attempt to match with the aforementioned bullets. Please contain your enthusiasm. Your excitement is borderline embarrassing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm, now I'm not like a privacy expert but shouldn't you also be changing the name of your blog, too? :)

Spaghetti Head said...

Glenn- you're so funny. And perseptive too! I'll need to get right on that.

Spaghetti Head said...

I seriously laughed out loud when I read your comment. I don't want you to think I'm being sarcastic when I say you're funny:)